Screenshot Thread

Want to show off a piece of media? Do it here! Crowds of screaming admirers sold separately.

Alicia
Administrator
Administrator
In-Game Name: Alicia

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Post'em. Just for the hell of it.

I'll start.
[+] Old dev stuff
It's been a long road to release. Can hardly believe it's been almost 4 years since then, myself.

In the earliest days of development we were a v152 (later v162) server and the endgame was planned to be the Maple Black set. It wasn't until we got much further in development that we added Sweetwater and eventually Arcane to our progression plan.

Originally there were several more Buff Elixirs than what is currently available in the shop, and design drafts for another dozen that were never implemented. Elixir of Barrier was one of them, but there was also Elixir of Dragonblood (12 second 100% lifesteal), Elixir of Divinity (1 use death protection), Elixir of Blink (5 second iframe), and many others that were removed due to balance concerns.

<3 all of you alpha testers out there

Messing around with 5 lined potentials. They were planned at one point to be added as an endgame NX sink but were scrapped due to extreme powercreep/scaling concerns, as well as several unresolved bugs.

First draft of the Forest Retreat. Something's not quite right.

Second draft. Looking much better, but I still want to reskin it one day.

The initial transition to v179.4 happened a few months into development. By this time we'd gotten a good feel for what progression was going to be like in v162, but the version jump to v179 threw all of that out of whack and it took us a lot longer to nail it down again.

FUCK U MOTH
HALLOWEEN LANIA SHALL RISE

No context.

First draft of the finished login screen reskin. Not that much was changed, it looks pretty much identical to this today.

This is the original draft contents of the Daily Task shop. The Buff Crystal in that shop is timed (3 days I believe it was) but we eventually tore the whole shop down and refilled it with its current contents, which remain to this day.

One of the many bugs that is the reason Wild Hunter hasn't come out yet.

Mere 255% extended haircolors are for plebians. I've got my 37,000% Orange hair color over here.

Hmm. I'm pretty sure this warning message was never fixed.

IMAGE STILL RELEVANT 2 YEARS LATER

What are these items? You tell me.

There used to be a fun bug in the Alpha where about 1% of the time you'd die but get a blank death popup, thus rendering you unable to revive until a GM revived you. That was fun.

There was also another fun bug where projectile skills could gain infinite bounces under certain conditions, allowing for hilarious DPM (and rather less hilarious FPS drops).

A totally normal LGPQ Hellfire attack.

cool face

FUCK U MOTH I CAN DO GOOD DPM WYM

There was a brief argument in the staff over whether we wanted to sell these instead of Power Elixirs in the general merchant.

ah yes, the luminous divine echo node

There are some weird "weapons" in the game's data files. I'm pretty sure this was used for a cutscene.

This bug is why Critical Damage nebulites don't exist. Apparently Nexon removed them in this version but didn't fully delete their data from the files, resulting in some strange broken nebulites that we had to manually blacklist from the pool.

Start of the Open Beta! I wonder how many of y'all are still out there?

... and the end of the Open Beta, 3 days later. It was a blast.

OTH SUX

Before this item was scrapped it was originally called the Fascia and was slated to be a post-Sweetwater tier belt, with an hidden debuff of -400% Recovery Rate when equipped. By the way, the insane enhancement cost for this thing made the Signet of Purification look like candy in comparison.

Did you know there's a beginner skill version of Reflection that's useable on any class? Long ago we joked about giving this to all classes and achieving "truly equal communist farming".

Nah, probably isn't up yet.

looks fine to me

absolutely not cereal

paecantalup
In-Game Name: Shadkuk

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:48 pm

forsen

Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:22 am

discord angel w a sg.png
discord angel w a sg.png (384.62 KiB) Viewed 50 times
before the nazi mods attack the discord

ps can i get unbanned from the discord please