Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:56 pm
what's a kastia?
It's been a while, folks.
It's been a while, folks.
- Legend Ranmaru is now available to be fought. Assemble a party of 6 strong players and offer a Dream Stone each on Channels 18-20 of Secret Altar to challenge him. He rewards the Dreaming Flame of Willpower upon defeat, allowing you to obtain the next 3 pieces of the Sweetwater set.
- New NX Equipment has been added! Talk to the Green Fairy Maid (DP Shop) to access the Deluxe NX Gachapon or talk to the newest addition to Forest Retreat, Bruise, to directly shop for a higher price.
- Minor adjustments to the Tower of Oz, and Lotus (Normal & Hard) droptables
- Adjustments to TA material costs
- Shadower: Mesoguard now provides 15% damage reduction and 40% higher Final Damage
- Shadower: Decreased the cooldown of Smokescreen from 150 to 90 seconds and decreased its duration from 30 to 25 seconds
- Dual Blade: Decreased the cooldown of Blade Tempest to 80 seconds
- Dual Blade: Shadow Meld's critical bonus has been removed and a flat 50% critical rate has been given to Weapon Booster instead
- Dual Blade: Final Cut's damage bonus raised from 80% to 130%
- Dual Blade: Chains of Hell's invincibility duration is reduced to 2.5s and its cooldown is raised from 45s to 50s
- Night Lord: Weapon Booster now gives 40% Final Damage
- Night Lord: Throwing Star Barrage's cooldown is reduced to 90 seconds and Final Damage is decreased from 200% to 130%
- Phantom: Priere D'Aria Final Damage raised from 75% to 100%
- Bishop: Blessed Harmony Final Damage decreased from 30% to 20%
- I/L Archmage: Final Damage raised from 10% to 30%
- I/L Archmage: All skills apply all freeze stacks at once
- Xenon: Decreased the Final Damage from 70% to 55%
- Blaze Wizard: Burning Conduit Damage% bonus increased from 50% to 100%
- Demon Slayer: Demon Cry's DEF reductions raised from 15% to 40%
- Demon Slayer: Blue Blood Final Damage increased from 160% to 190% and should now apply its force reduction properly
- Beast Tamer: Custom Skill multiplier increased to 150% Final Damage and now adds 100% Boss Damage
- Beast Tamer: Team Roar's %Damage changed to %Final Damage and now affects the entire party but its duration is reduced to 6 seconds on party members
- Beast Tamer: On cast, Team Roar will reset the cooldown of all of Beast Tamer's skills except Team Roar itself
- Ayame: Each Combo Orb adds 4% instead of 2% ATT
- Ayame: Slightly reduced the delaying effect of Mysterious Burst
- Dual Blade: Chains of Hell should now give the invincibility effect
- Xenon: Fixed Omega Blaster not being useable...I think.
- Fixed a bug where projectile skills with bouncing sometimes wouldn't bounce as much as they should
- Bishop: Fixed Benediction giving party 30% instead of 20% Final Damage
- Demon Slayer: Raven Storm now applies its healing effect properly
- Phantom now gains the passive DoT from Venom Burst
- Fixed a bug where Demon Avenger didn't get restored to full HP after reviving with Demonic Frenzy active
- Fixed a bug that let you spawn summons multiple times in parties or expeditions
- Fixed a bug where Phantom could keep multiple stolen skills from a single job tier active.
- Fixed a bug where sorting items in CS would break them.
- Fixed a bug that let you spam Megaphones bypassing the cooldown.
- Maple Black Katara and Sweetwater Katana are now properly available.
- A rudimentary version of Sealed Rune Power has been added. For every 5 minutes that a Runestone is on your map and remains unused, the reward rates in that map will continuously decrease, all the way down to 0% at 20 minutes.
- Corrected the time shown in @check command.
- Corrected an error where some mounts weren't permanent even though they should have been.