If you are still experiencing frequent crashes as soon as you login, you'll have to reinstall. There was a brief hiccup with our patch server about 24-26 hours ago that resulted in a few clients being served corrupt patch data.
- Fixed players and Runestones being invisible in maps
- The Lie Detector reward buff can now exceed the 300% drop and meso cap limits
- While you are on the 10-minute Runestone cooldown, you gain +20% drop and meso rate. This effect can exceed the 300% limits
- Characters that are on Runestone cooldown are now unaffected by Sealed Rune Power reductions
- Toughened up Legend Ranmaru, both in HP and in mechanics
- Fixed the Phantom Loadout bug. For real this time.
- Fixed the Fury consumption bug on Demon Slayer as well as the amount healed by Raven Storm to the correct %
- Fixed the GPQ/LGPQ boxes not dropping anything
- Fixed Maple Black Katara capping at 30 star instead of 23
- Decreased the Oz Point penalty for bringing multiple players from 13% to 7% (time penalty is still applied normally)