If you have a question not answered in this FAQ, you are welcome to contact us via forum or in-game.
How do I purchase Credits or MVP packs?
You can purchase Credits and MVP packs on our Selly store.
What do I get for buying Credits?
Credits can be redeemed for rewards in-game. You can spend Credits at the Fairy Maid NPC in the Forest Retreat hub.
The current rate for Credits is 10 Credits per US dollar, before transaction fees.
In addition, tiered bonuses will be given out based on the amount of the purchase:
* $100 purchases receive an additional 50% Credits (ex. 1,000 Credits become 1,500).
* $75 purchases receive an additional 40% Credits (ex. 750 Credits become 1,050).
* $50 purchases receive an additional 30% Credits (ex. 500 Credits become 650).
* $30 purchases receive an additional 20% Credits (ex. 300 Credits become 360).
* $20 receive an additional 10% Credits (ex. 200 Credits become 220).
What are MVP packs?
MVP Special Item Packs are unique packs that provide more total value for your money than buying the individual items in the pack. They also come with a few flashy extras (cosmetics). There are 3 levels of MVP Special Packs.
You will not gain Credits when purchasing MVP Packs. These items can be traded within your account but not with other players.
After purchasing an MVP Item Pack, you can pick it up from NPC Lania in-game. It will be under your pending account rewards.
How do I redeem my codes?
Codes can be redeemed from the NPC Lania in the Forest Retreat. Click the Claim a redeemable code dialogue option, and copy and paste your code into the transaction field.
* If you are redeeming a code for Credits, they will be instantly applied to your account after redeeming the code.
* If you are redeeming a code for an MVP Pack, after you enter the code, click Claim a pending account reward in Lania to receive the item on the character that you claimed it. Make sure you have space in your Use inventory to claim it!
What payment methods do you accept?
At the moment, transactions are only handled through Stripe, which accepts Debit and Credit cards. We cannot view information from your card, as your personal information is safely handled through Stripe, a reputable payment platform. We are considering Bitcoin payments for the future.
Are Credits tradeable?
Absolutely. You are welcome to trade, give away, or sell your Credits to anyone you desire. Credits will need to be turned into coins first, however; talk to the Fairy Maid NPC about this.
Items purchased using Credits may not always be tradeable, however: Please double-check an item before purchasing!
What is your policy on refunds/reversals?
Any type of reversal (chargebacks, for example) is an immediate ban, unless you contact us beforehand and speak with an administrator about the reason for your reversing. If you have a valid reason to reverse, then please, please, contact us. If your request is reasonable, then we can gladly arrange a refund for you, without an account ban.
I just bought Credits but I haven't gotten the email.
It may take several minutes for Selly to process the transaction; wait a few minutes and check your email again. If you still have not gotten your code after 24 hours, check if Selly, Stripe or your card provider rejected your payment. Selly will not email you your codes until the transaction is fully complete. If you still encounter problems, contact us.
I'm having problems with Selly / Stripe.
Although you are welcome to contact us about the problem, be aware that most issues with our providers are outside of our control. In most cases, you would be better off shooting a ticket to the provider you're having trouble with directly.